Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Week 44: There's Been Some... Changes

ALOHA MY OHANA !!!

Welcome to another week in Wonderlaaannddddd!!

And welcome to Sister Stewart's second Temple P-Day in a row... On the transfers when the elders didn't get to go at all... Haha, lucky me!

Why, you may ask, does our little Sister Stew get to go to the temple twice in one transfer?

Well let me tell you in the form of an anecdote....


It was Friday. My companion and I were underground, fixin' to board a subway when we get a call. My companion didn't tell me who it was, but the excitement and concern on her face told me it was someone worthwhile. She hands me the phone. Still don't know who it is (lol,
can't read your mind, companion!) All I hear is the following phrase in a grave tone of voice "Is English OK?" "Uhhh. Yeah. Sure." I soon figure out it's my mission president when he says the following... "THERE WILL BE EMERGENCY TRANSFER."

"YOU PACK TONIGHT, LEAVE TOMORROW MORNING TO MOIWA. OK?"

After whirlwind of packing, not wanting to pack, shoving stuff really tight, sitting on my suitcase so it will close, and watching the Addiction Recovery Program videos while I pack, I find myself Saturday afternoon in the Moiwa apartment discussing a whole new list of names I have to memorize.

And because I'm in a different zone now too, I'm going to their temple pday too! And that's the long winded explanation of why I am going to the temple twice in two weeks. :)


So yeah! Two weeks before the end of the transfer and I transferred! Will transfer again in two weeks, no clue where I'm going! Moiwa is THE LEGIT CITY, like the center of Sapporo! So we getting all fancy up in here.

OH YEAH AND THERE'S A TROLLEY. We ride it to church and stuff.


***************************************************



IN OTHER NEWS.

This week I taught English to a bunch of grandpas.

Had my best door approach by far to a Bulgarian lady I found. She totally turned us down, but man, my English door approaches are hot fire #youmissinoutonthissismish @USofA Was really fun, but then I went back to speaking Japanese to people and feeling really self conscious! #thedailygrind #refinersfireprobs

Had the best ramen of my life in this ramen wonderland which was described by me as "Disneyland, but for ramen."

Also, I will have you know--and mom will be real proud of me here--that I am STOKED for General Conference! And by stoked I mean yeah I haven't seen it yet. We watch it this weekend because Japan is slow.


THERE IS NO OTHER NEWS.

NOW PICTURES.
 Making posters to advertise our free English... People, it's free, just come.
 Nothing makes this baby smile. #cutestpokerfaceever
 Apparently, I'm an amputee. 
Just kidding, I just do that when I feel uncomfortable in pictures. :-)


NOW WE ARE GOING TO MCDONALDS

BYE!!!!


1 comment: