Monday, September 19, 2016

Week 16: LETS WRITE THIS IN 5 MINUTES

We went to Furano for PDAY last week, and these are the pictures I had promised last week!

It was pretty
Super pretty
There were flowers
Many colors of flowers
There were lots of stairs... I felt like Po from Kung Fu Panda
We tried to take jumping pictures again.
I got scared
And there was this thing.
How I felt about the whole experience.
And this was how I felt about my first Japanese shrine experience. (Overly excited.)
  
While at the Flower Town place, I went to use the restroom and it was my FIRST SQUATTY POTTY EXPERIENCE! In Japan, they sometimes have holes in the floor for toilets! It's for cleanliness. My first experience was successful. :)

FIVE MINUTES IS UP
I’LL TELL YOU THE REST OF THIS WEEK NEXT WEEK ALONG WITH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WEEK.
HAHA I HAVE A LOT OF STORIES SO GET EXCITED!



BYE!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pictures. They are awesome! Can't wait until next week to hear the stories. You make me get excited! Have a great week kiddo.

    ReplyDelete